AERO PRECISION Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block AR-15 LR-308 Nitride (APRH101614C)Aero Precision
The Aero Precision Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block allows the user to finely tune their gas system for any application. This is particularly useful for managing excess gas to reduce blowback on suppressed firearms, or competition builds where the shooter is looking to mitigate recoil.
- Standard low-profile design provides great fit under slim profile free float handguards including the Aero Precision ATLAS series of handguards
- Adjustment screw is held in place by a spring and detent, providing repeatable audible "clicks" upon adjustment removing the need for secondary set screws that can come loose under recoil
- Custom machined stainless-steel adjustment screw provides 15 gas adjustment settings
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking, as well as provide an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- User-serviceable design allows for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Assembled Adjustable Gas Block
- One 6" 3/32 adjustment wrench for easy gas block adjustment underneath installed handguard
- Replacement spring and detent included
Please note: Aero Precision does not recommend the use of red threadlocker on the threads of the set screws. If you decide to use threadlocker Aero Precision recommends using the non-permanent variety.
*DO NOT USE THREADLOCKER OF ANY KIND ON THE GAS BLOCK ADJUSTMENT SCREW.
|Gas Block Diameter||0.75 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|